Bernadette finished her bachelor degree in Information Technology from Informatics Computer College and has worked in different companies for the last 5 years. She is experienced in web development, Application Program Interface (API), and web services where she is an expert in translating business needs into technical solutions, adept in problem identification, and proposal of alternative solutions.
Core Databases (in years): Java 8 (4), Spring Boot (3), J2EE (3)
English – TrueNorth
Individuals at this level can communicate with ease, accuracy, and fluency. They can participate fully and effectively in discussions on a variety of topics in formal and informal settings. They can discuss at length complex issues by structuring arguments and developing hypotheses.
Coding – Codility
We screen all candidates using third-party coding tests. If you would like more information on their test scores, please contact sales.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Informatics Computer College
Need to start sooner? Let us know. We’ll see what we can do
February 2019 – Present
Project: Software System for an Insurance Company
- Involved in creating the agents side which is a portal where agents can create the quotation for their clients and the core side where everything is processed at once
- Responsible for integration of user-facing elements (JSON objects) with the server-side logic
- Responsible for checking and fixing bug tickets and enhancements of the system
- Supports team members during the User Acceptance Test (UAT) for release candidates.
- Sometimes involved in estimations
Technologies: Springboot, J2EE, Java 8, Eclipse, VS Code, PostgreSQL, Git
March 2016 – January 2019
Datalogic Systems Corp.
- Her projects would include the POS system bundled with Loyalty and creating a web-based POS with web loyalty
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of business-facing applications that handle day-to-day transactions.
- Knowledgeable in designing and implementing multiple point-of-sales applications
- Responsible for developing landing pages for our clients
- Responsible for databases in SQL server environments such as the creation of schemas and table design.
- Designs and creates endpoints
- Responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of existing Java applications.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Test (UAT) and support issues and bugs found on release candidates.