CoDev solves staffing problems by providing highly-skilled professionals to growing technical companies.
- We keep our commitments to our clients and to each other.
- We don’t lie, cheat, or steal. We don’t do business with people who do.
- We hold ourselves accountable to ethical standards outside of legal or cultural obligations
- We take pride in the quality of our deliverables every day.
- We complete a staggering amount of important work for our clients.
- We hit deadlines and meet our client’s expectations, even when it is arduous.
- We decisively define what the next step is and take immediate action.
- If the next step is to ask a questions or get more information, we do so with urgency.
- We are constantly laser-beam focused on being part of the solution.
CoDev was established
Opened offices in several locations around the Philippines
Celebrated 10 years in business
In 2010, Brigham Tomco and David Kasteler created CoDev to target and eliminate common problems associated with outsourcing, which they had experienced first-hand through another business venture in digital marketing. They observed that small companies needed to augment their current workforce and keep their costs low, all while still maintaining direct control of the work being done. Large companies have the resources to open international offices as needed, but for most small businesses the time, money, and focus required make that approach impractical.
The CoDev business model was designed to give small businesses access to the benefits of an international workforce without the distraction and high costs of opening their own remote office. CoDev would do the recruiting overseas, but let the client act as the hiring manager and select the best person for the job. CoDev would provide the office space, IT support, timekeeping, and payroll services, as well as be the legal employer, handling any labor issues. The business owner would have all the benefits without the high startup costs and headaches. Headquartered in Utah and with their offshore operations in the Philippines, the CoDev team started offering their model to the business community and it grew to over 500 employees in 2011.
CoDev’s Mission is simple: To solve staffing problems by providing highly skilled professionals to growing technical companies. CoDev is well on its way to fulfilling that mission, and we look forward to helping your business grow.