Build your team with the
Whatever role you need to have on your team, we’ll fill it with the best people for the job.
Companies like yours trust us
Your Team, Taken to the Next Level
Dedicated, talented, efficient. With CoDev you can have a team that’s all this and more.
Why work with Codev?
When you work with CoDev you work with a company that’s consistently provided high-quality talent to hundreds of businesses for over a decade. Our clients have grown with us, and we continuously cater to their needs long after we’ve found them the talent they’re looking for.
Expand your Tech Team with the Right Remote Talent
From project managers and technical leads, to specific programming language developers and QA engineers, we’ll find the right people to fill every technical role needed on your team. Take a look at some of our technical expert profiles:
- Software Developer – Creates and develops software programs, reviews code and creates unit tests.
- DevOps – Introduces practices and tools to streamline the software delivery process and provide continuous delivery with high software quality.
- Designer – Works with clients and end users to achieve an end design that combines branding, functionality, and desirability to ensure adoption and ease of use.
- Test Automation Engineer – Designs and writes programs for automated testing, identifying the most cost-effective test cases to automate.
- QA Engineer – Plans, designs, and implements strategies for quality management and testing.
- QA Manual Tester – Responsible for executing manual tests and filing bugs.
- Project Managers – Responsible for planning, executing, and monitoring projects from start to finish.
- Product Managers – Analyzes customer needs and works with the product owner to develop a business strategy for the product.
- Technical Lead – Defines the technical direction of a project, ensuring the smooth functioning of technical operations.
- Software Architect – Designs, develops, and maintains software architecture, enforcing technical standards.
- SCRUM Master – Responsible for the implementation of a true Scrum process and maximizing its benefits.We’re also expanding our talent pool in other areas of business:
Sales & Marketing Roles
- Lead Generation Specialists – Experts in attracting leads or potential customers, and nurturing them throughout the buying process.
- SEO Specialists – Responsible for improving website rankings and visibility on major search engines through various optimization techniques.
- Paid Ads Specialist (Google, Facebook, Instagram) – Creates, manages, and monitors advertising campaigns and develops advertising strategies.
- Content Writers – Responsible for writing relevant content for websites with the aim of attracting business.
- Website Designers – Responsible for creating the design and layout of a website.
- Customer Success Specialist – Responsible for developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships.
- Executive Assistants (VA) – Provides administrative, technical, and/or creative assistance to clients remotely.
- Bookkeepers – Responsible for creating financial transactions and generating reports from these transactions.